¡¡¡ATTENTION!!!

This is not a blog where you'll find discographies of the bands, just some albums (bootlegs, lives...etc) but not discographies. And all the albums that I upload to this blog, you can find them on my youtube channel CHANNEL. And YES my english sucks...

viernes, 16 de enero de 2015

The Runaways - Forever Lost

Hi there :) I know that in the introduction I said that I'd make reviews of albums, but I think that is more important to give you the links of download of the albums that I have on my channel in YT. Anyway, here is the first one. 


THE RUNAWAYS - FOREVER LOST


 There are two shows in this bootleg, one with Cherrie Currie, and the other one with Joan Jett on vocals in "Watin' For The Night"  era. Just enjoy it bitches...


Information


Band: The Runaways


Year: 1979 (The shows were recorded on 1976 and 1978)


Type: Bootleg


Kbps: 192 kbps


Rar: 74.3 MB


ServerMEGA


Link:  CLICK

Pasword: justmusic

                                     



Password: justmusic








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario