¡¡¡ATTENTION!!!

This is not a blog where you'll find discographies of the bands, just some albums (bootlegs, lives...etc) but not discographies. And all the albums that I upload to this blog, you can find them on my youtube channel CHANNEL. And YES my english sucks...

jueves, 15 de enero de 2015

HELLO! JUST AN INTRODUCTION...

Hello! This is my new Blogg where I will share some reviews of the albums that I have in my YT channel. I don't have experience making this kind of things but... I'll try to make the reviews as good as I could. You can see my YT channel in the following link (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTAeN-Gflmsz3xcrKSkJTHQ)  I hope you can find some good stuff. I don't speak english, actually, I'm learning that idiom .But I think I'm able to make this Blogg only in English... Sorry If you find some mistakes. I'm trying to make this new project because I think it can be useful to practice my English and thus I can get accustomed to the idiom. I have some problems with the prepositions but I'm working to fix my mistakes, don't worry!


Just a taste of MUSIC!
Joan Jett - I Want You (EP 1979 VERSION)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario