¡¡¡ATTENTION!!!

This is not a blog where you'll find discographies of the bands, just some albums (bootlegs, lives...etc) but not discographies. And all the albums that I upload to this blog, you can find them on my youtube channel CHANNEL. And YES my english sucks...

sábado, 17 de enero de 2015

Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Rebel Rebel

Joan Jett, ex-The Runaways. She was and is ¡AMAZING!. Here is a bootleg from 1982... You can find this album in my YT channel, too. 


It was recorded on January 03, NY, 1982. I think is not very known. A friend sent me this album one year ago (maybe), so I just only downloaded it, and re-uploaded it to a better server


Information:


Band: Joan Jett & The Blackhearts


Year: 1982


Type: Bootleg


Kbps: 320kbps


Rar: 113 MB


ServerMEGA


LinkCLICK


Password: justmusic







My channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTAeN-Gflmsz3xcrKSkJTHQ)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario