¡¡¡ATTENTION!!!

This is not a blog where you'll find discographies of the bands, just some albums (bootlegs, lives...etc) but not discographies. And all the albums that I upload to this blog, you can find them on my youtube channel CHANNEL. And YES my english sucks...

domingo, 18 de enero de 2015

The Runaways - Live At Palladium

The Runaways - Live At Palladium 1978.

These girls were awesome. The band played at the Palladium (nee the Academy of Music), a much larger venue, opening for the Ramones on January 7, 1978. I think this bootleg was named WASTED but I'm not sure. If you see the image down, you can see to Laurie MacAllister but this bootleg was recorded with Vickie Blue, so, that image is not of the bootleg. 


Information:

Band: The Runaways


Year: 1978


Type: Bootleg


Kbps: 320Kbps


Rar: 99MB


ServerMEGA


LinkCLICK

Password: justmusic







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario