¡¡¡ATTENTION!!!

This is not a blog where you'll find discographies of the bands, just some albums (bootlegs, lives...etc) but not discographies. And all the albums that I upload to this blog, you can find them on my youtube channel CHANNEL. And YES my english sucks...

miércoles, 21 de enero de 2015

How Many Bands Does It Take to Screw up a Blondie Tribute

Hi, this is a compilation from differents bands playing songs of blondie. I uploaded this album to my chanel, too. I hope you're enjoying the albums that I've uploaded. Thanks a lot :)

Information


Band: Various Artists (VA)


Year: 2001


 Type: Compilation, Tribute Album


Kbps: 320Kbps


 Rar: 171MB


 ServerMEGA

Link: Click

Password: justmusic













Here you can find all the songs on my YT channel of this compilation.


1 comentario:

  1. hey dipshit you could list the record label!! sympathy for the record industry

    ResponderEliminar